Free School Meals During the Pandemic
Food Hampers are available for those who are entitled to Free School Meals during bubble closure or self-isolation.
We will order a hamper from our lunch providers ‘Taylor Shaw’ for each eligible child, each week they are unable to attend school due to the Covid Pandemic.
Holiday Voucher Scheme
Food vouchers will be sent to the following groups to help over the Christmas holiday:
• Families who claim income based Free School Meals
• Families who get income assessed Early Years Support
• Young people leaving their care setting (Care Leavers)
The letter will contain your 16 digit e-code.
Go to this website: www.selectyourcompliment.co.uk/grocery
Then please follow these instructions:
1. Enter your unique 16-digit eCode
2. Select your chosen supermarket(s) and check out
3. Your eGift cards will arrive by email within 24 hours. Please check your junk or spam folder if you cannot find it
‘How to...’ video YouTube link is - https://youtu.be/J6yyWq8jV-k
Please note codes need to be activated within 3 months or they will be cancelled. Once they have claimed their voucher on the Edenred website the voucher will be valid for 12 months.
Where can families get further help?
• The FSM Voucher helpline will be available on 0114 2734567, option 4, option3, and can offer help to parents experiencing difficulties with their e-Codes or with general FSM enquiries.
• Parents/carers can also contact Edenred directly with an enquiry about an eCode or voucher at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0333 400 5932